Hello from Hamilton - I'm testing the idea of including a forum by including a forum. It took it live one week ago. If you see value in it I'll keep it.

CBD For Health - PayPal Payments

EuniceAlde
EuniceAlde

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD items like which neuro cbd is best for neck pain oil. We simply offer web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they supply a pretty substantial stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with yet another attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at smallbusinessmarketingconsultant.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.