Hello from Hamilton - I'm testing the idea of including a forum by including a forum. It took it live one week ago. If you see value in it I'll keep it.

CBD Edibles Wholesale - PayPal Payments

EuniceAlde
EuniceAlde

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a fairly extensive variety of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what cytokines does cbd affect PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to speak to yet another attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at smallbusinessmarketingconsultant.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.