Hello from Hamilton - I'm testing the idea of including a forum by including a forum. It took it live one week ago. If you see value in it I'll keep it.

Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments

EuniceAlde
EuniceAlde

how long should i wait to take cbd oil after i take lexapro run a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a fairly wide-ranging variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to one more legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at smallbusinessmarketingconsultant.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.